While GMAT itself has no age criteria, since it is a test to gain postgraduate management courses, it is obvious that people who have not yet completed their under graduation courses would not be eligible for GMAT 2017.
GMAT 2017 eligibility criteria
But at the same time, the institutes that take admissions based on the GMAT scores might have their own GMAT age eligibility mentioned. It is advisable for the candidates that are appearing for the GMAT 2017 age limit, to check the age eligibility criteria of each individual institutes that they are applying to.
- How to crack GMAT in 2 months tips and tricks
- How to crack GMAT integrated and reasoning section
- How to crack GMAT Sentence correction tips
- How to crack GMAT in 3 months tips and tricks
- How to crack GMAT Verbal section tips and tricks
The candidates should also check in advance if the institutes of their choice have any other specifications in terms of minimum hours, experience, subject choice, graduation, education etc. these should be considered before registering for GMAT as taking the GMAT test eligibility could be quite costly, the candidates have to pay 250$ for the examination.