As GMAT is not an exam that is conducted for any specific university, it does not have any cut off marks. So the person who is looking for GMAT 2017 expected cut off marks should instead look for the cut off makers for GMAT scores that the universities of his choice had.
GMAT 2017 expected cut off marks
These cut off marks vary from year to year, based on the number of applicants to each institute as well as the overall score obtained in each section. So, it would only be after the application procedure to all these universities are over, that we can start the predicting the expected GMAT 2017 Cut off marks.
- How to crack GMAT in 2 months tips and tricks
- How to crack GMAT integrated and reasoning section
- How to crack GMAT Sentence correction tips
- How to crack GMAT in 3 months tips and tricks
- How to crack GMAT Verbal section tips and tricks
The best strategy for the candidate in this case is to try and gain as many marks as he possibly can.