Tips and Tricks for Beginners: For the beginners, it is important to know that the score of the GMAT test will lead you to an MBA program. A better score will means a better program. So this is important to keep in mind. Prepare accordingly. Put in a total of 100 hours of a good work. Concentrate well while you study. Your concepts should be clear. Plan your studies in such a way that you end up with your preparation right before the test begins.
GMAT preparation tips and tricks for beginners and professionals
GMAT preparation tips and tricks for Professionals
For the professionals, you have to study along with your work. So it is important here to strategic your study plan in such a way that you are able to first take out time to study along with your work. A total of 5 hours a day is a must when it comes to the preparation of GMAT. You have to face 78 questions in a time frame of 150 minutes. This itself is a challenge. So be prepared in such a way that you are able to achieve your goal.
- GMAT number properties tricks free pdf download
- GMAT verbal English sentence correction rules and tips
- How to crack GMAT in 2 months tips and tricks
- How much time required to crack GMAT exam
- How to crack GMAT integrated and reasoning section
- How to crack GMAT Sentence correction tips
- How to crack GMAT in 3 months tips and tricks
- How to crack GMAT Verbal section tips and tricks