GMAT 2018 exams are usually given by candidates who are looking to score well and get admission in some of the best postgraduate management institutes in the world. Since the stakes are very high, these students are looking for the GMAT 2018 best reference books that would help them prepare for the GMAT 2018 examinations.
Best GMAT 2018 reference books
- Barron’s GMAT 17 Edition (with CD-ROM)
- The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2017
- The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review 2017
- The Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review 2017
- A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning
- The Official Guide for GMAT Review (With CD ROM) 13th Edition
- A MODERN APPROACH TO NON VERBAL REASONING 1st Edition
- GMAT Critical Reasoning 5th Edition
- Mathematics for MBA Entrance Examinations (Fully Solved) 22nd Edition
All these GMAT 2018 best books are available online in paperback. Some of them even come with free CD-ROMs that would help you prepare better.
Other useful topics:-