The candidates who have applied for the GMAT 2017 examination have to pay $250 as a part of their registration fees. This GMAT Application fee is for the student to get an acknowledgement to sit in the examination. He will aslo can the initial sign up login on the GMAT website that is mba.com where he would be able to access all the information like the rules and regulations, a list of the GMAT centers, study materials as well as the reference materials.
GMAT 2017 registration fee
As soon as this fee receipt is received the candidate becomes eligible to approach the official GMAT test centers and schedule an appointment. The candidate would then need to visit the center on the date and the time of the pre scheduled appointment and take the test at the official GMAT center. All candidates would then be offered individual marksheets. GMAT 2017 application fee details available on official website.
- How to crack GMAT in 2 months tips and tricks
- How to crack GMAT integrated and reasoning section
- How to crack GMAT Sentence correction tips
- How to crack GMAT in 3 months tips and tricks
- How to crack GMAT Verbal section tips and tricks